• Instantly provides USB connectivity to the Robotic Arm Edge
• Ages 13 and up
Owi USB Interface For Robotic Arm Edge, a Dr. Toy 2013 Best pick, gets a much-anticipated accessory with the introduction of the USB Interface Kit. Now robot lovers can connect the Robotic Arm Edge to a PC and have real time manual control of the robotic arm and program the arm to perform a sequence of movements – just like an actual robot on an assembly line. The USB Interface Kit comes complete with a CD, printed circuit board, USB cable and accessories, and a detailed instruction manual.
HARDWARE and SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
OS: Windows XP (SP 1,2,3), Vista and Windows 7. Windows 64-bit is now supported and can be downloaded from the Useful Links tab.
CPU: Pentium3, 1.0GHz or higher
Memory: 256MB or higher
Hardware Disk Space: 100MB or more
Display: Super VGA (800 x 600 or higher). Color monitor with high color 16 bits or higher.
• Robotic Arm Edge
• Printed circuit board and plastic cover
• USB cable and accessories
• Detailed Instruction manual
Write a review
- Jordan,Amman City , Post 183909
- Phone: +962 797002276 | +962 795098763
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org